Privacy Policies and Disclaimers
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ PRIVACY POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS. BY USING OUR WEBSITE WWW.NAHRRI.COM YOU INDICATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE PRIVACY POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS.
Please note that on this page:
(A) The word ” You ” refers to any person visiting, buying items from us , reading content, commenting, leaving feedback, contacting us or using any services of our website www.nahrri.com
(B) The word ” Us ” refers to www.nahrri.com
(C) The word “Our Organization” refers to www.nahrri.com , its management and employees
(D) The word ” Our Website ” refers to www.nahrri.com
Our Privacy Policies and Disclaimers are as follow:
- Nahrri.com will keep all data collected from you on our website safe and secure. We will not share your any data with anybody outside organization.
- We may use your email address or the phone number or the address for our marketing campaigns but be confident that we will not share it to anybody outside our organization.
- Please be aware that if you leave any information, comments, feedback, notes, messages to us through our Web site, your submissions shall become the exclusive property of www.nahrri.com and can be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose without compensation to you.
- We may gather information about your computer whenever your visit our website. We use this information to know how visitors are using our website. Such information will not identify you personally and will never gather your personal details . The data is purely statistical, about our visitors and their use of our site.
- When you make payment to us , your all the financial data is 100% safe and secure. All the data during payment is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and is verified by GoDaddy.com
- Our website is not targeted to users in a particular locality or country , nor is it intended to constitute the doing of business in any jurisdiction. This Agreement is entered-into and performed in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, and is governed by and shall be construed in all respects under the laws of India, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to the Service of our website, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of Consumer Redressal Forum in Jaipur or India, as the case may be. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- All the website content on www.nahrri.com is our sole property. However, if you feel that we have violated the intellectual property rights vesting in any organization and/or individual, we request you to please write or call to us and we will immediately take corrective measures to solve the situation. However, since this use is unintentional we are not liable for any action of infringement/passing off under the Law of India for the time being in force and nor are we liable for any action in other jurisdiction.
The above Privacy Policies, any other policies and disclaimers may be changed or modified or new Privacy Policies and Disclaimers can be added by Nahrri.com anytime when we wish to do so. Whenever it happens it will be updated on this page with new date and time.
This Page was Lastly Modified on 03 January 2021 03:17 pm
If you have any questions or issues regarding the Privacy Policies and Disclaimers of our website then please contact us at:
Office No. 303,
V-Jai Trimurty City Point,
Ahinsa Circle , C-Scheme,
Our Corporate Office Working Hours are Monday to Saturday 10 Am to 06 Pm IST